Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to do a quick post to say hi!<br><br>
I am 30 years old, married to DH for 4 and a half years, and as of yesterday morning I am officially pregnant with our first child, due on 11/18!! (at least according to First Response Early Result - I do wish that little pink line was darker, but it's only 12 dpo for me, so I'll take it.)<br><br>
It's crazy early, so the only person who knows is DH - and now you all. I will probably take another HPT this weekend, just to be compulsive, and then I'd like to tell my Mom. I know she'll be excited - this baby will be the first grandchild for my parents. I'd like to tell my in-laws too, but DH wants to wait a few months. We're going to see the in-laws April, as we've been asked to be godparents for my neice, which will be a big family affair, so I'll probably tell them then. (When I'm not drinking champagne, they'll figure it out anyway!)<br><br>
I don't have too many symptoms - my breasts are a bit sore, and I've been feeling slightly pukey (which is what promted me to take the FRER in the first place). Also, my sleep is a bit off - i went to bed last night before 9:00 - and now it's 4:30 AM and I'm wide awake - should make for an interesting work day!<br><br>
I'm happy to "meet" you all, and am looking forward to getting to know you better!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts