Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just tested positive today. Yay! My name is Jessica. My daughter just turned 1 a few weeks ago. I got my first post-baby period the beginning of August when my dauighter was 9 months old, then not again for 6 more weeks. My husband and I talked about birth control, but decided to just see what happens. Well, now we see. I'm so excited about this baby, because I have a sibling that just 11 months younger than me and we are the best of friends. And I miss having a little wigglet to snuggle. And this baby came so easy to us, for which I am so grateful. I'm a little nervous, though. I haven't hit morning sickness yet and I'm crossing my fingers, but I was very sick last time. Has anybody tried preggie pops? I got a sample today to try them. I'll let you know how they work for me when the time comes. So congrats to all of you. I look forward to h aving people to talk to who are going through the same thing. I have been a member of mothering since I became pregnant with my daughter. I frequent the diapering board and brestfeeding, but haven't been around much lately, since my chiclet is a busy one. Good to meet you all.

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Welcome and congrats! I bought some preggie pops when I was queasy, but then I started eating more after our u/s showed the trips and the queasiness is gone so I never tried them. I've read great things about them, though.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Another big welcome here! Congratulations...I commend women who have their children close together...I know I could never do it (ours will be 5 1/2 years apart) LOL

Mary

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.