Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! My name is Valerie. I'm due at the end of November, hoping for an early December baby. I am happily married to my best friend and I have an 18 month old DD who is my life.<br><br>
I BF my DD until she self-weaned (I'm guessing due to my pregnancy) a couple weeks ago. I plan to BF this next baby. I attempted CD with DD and was unsuccessful. I chalk that up to poor planning and zero guidance. So I'm planning to CD #2. Any advice would be appreciated, I'm still pretty clueless to how the process works (nobody I know can educate me, only a couple friends CD).<br><br>
The whole idea of NFL didn't even occur to me until I was PG with DD. And, there are still a lot of things for me to learn! My family, my in-laws, and most of my friends are not at all the NFL type and aren't particularly supportive. I began my journey towards beginning a life of NFL when I was PG with DD and continue to pursue different things as they're presented to me.<br><br>
I hope to get to know all of you better!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Welcome Valerie!!! I am looking forward to gt to know you better in the next 6 months. I cd ds and it is really not that bad once you get the hang off all the terms, check out the diapering forum for some tips...<br>
L.

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
Welcome! I agree that cd'ing is not a big deal once you figure it out. But it can be either overwhelming or very exciting at first learning it all. The diapering forum is a great resource!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Welcome!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts