Mothering Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe it would be nice to have a thread just for people to introduce themselves? :D

I'm Michelle. I'm 29, live in CT, and my 4th child is due 7/27. I'm married, and my husband had a vasectomy (apparently only 99.4% effective fyi! ) so we're sort of in shock. Hmm what else? My kids are 9, 7, and 2.5. I waitress and will be (hopefully) starting school next fall with the goal of becoming a teacher.

anyone else want to introduce themselves?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Joining the club!

I'll bite. lol

My name is Chelsey. I'm 30, live in IA and this is my 4th child who is due July 7th. I have been married for 11 years and still going strong. We have a 9 year old girl (born Sept. 1st), a 7 year old boy (born Sept. 1st), and a 2 year old girl (born Sept. 2nd) We are really hoping for another boy BUT decided that we are going team green this time around since it will be our last as I am working with my midwife to have my tubes tied after this little one is here!

We just had an appointment the other day and little one's heartbeat was a strong 147 bpm. I can't wait for the nausea to go away as this time around it has been H E double hockey sticks! I hope you all are coping well with everything and I can't wait to get to know you all since I JUST found this site today!!

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Hi! I'm Melanie. I've been on MDC a *long* time, but just got my new password so I could participate again. I'm expecting my 6th around 7/18. Yesterday's US looked like a little GIRL, putting us at 3 of each! I have 12, 8, 6 yo boys and 10 year old & 20 month old girls. I'm active on Facebook with my May 15 group. The tech did say it was early, but was fairly sure of the 3 lines & we didn't see anything "boyish" so if that's right & she's anything like her sisters, I'm expecting more of a July 4th birthday. (My other girls were 1/21 with actual birthday 12th & May 7, actual birthday 4/26)

Looking forward to anther fun group!
Melanie

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone! My name is Alyssa, I'm originally from New Jersey but I've been living in North Carolina for a little over two years now. I'm pregnant with my first! Due date is July 18th. My midwife guesses we're having a girl but I'll find out for sure 2/15! Looking forward to it :)

I'm the first of my friends to get pregnant so I'm really excited to have a place to ask advice and share experiences. So far the morning sickness, even now at week 15, has been TERRIBLE. Just managing day by day and hoping I get that 2nd trimester relief soon.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Hi mamas! I'm a long time MDC member and haven't been back for a while because my babies are now 9 & 11! I'm pretty bummed at the lack of traffic on MDC now compared to back when I was pregnant with my other 2! I wish there was a way to promote it and bring some more like minded mamas this way! I struggle on the mainstream boards because so many mamas just don't have the same perspective. I live in San Diego with my DH, my 2 DD's (9&11), a step daughter (11), 2 chocolate labradors, 1cat and a hamster 😍

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello!

I'm only joining now because we were unsure of our due date (originally told August), but an ultrasound last month estimates it to be July 14,2017. We have our anatomy scan next Friday.

I'm 33, live in New Jersey right outside of Philadelphia, and have 2 little boys, turning 5 and 3 this spring. I belonged to the Mothering DDCs for both of their pregnancies, and am looking forward to getting to know all you lovely mamas and supporting each other!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks like I'm a little late to the party.
Hi!
I'm 30. Live in Michigan. Due with our 3rd baby on July 7. My older two are 5 yo girl and a 3 yo boy.
We're excited to be team green this time, since we have so much left over from older brother and sister we don't really need to get anything and thought it would be fun to be surprised this time around :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I am Sima, 34 years old. I am expecting my second child on July 13. My first son is 7 years old and I will have a daughter. this is my first time writing in this forum and I am very happy to be a part of it. I am feeling depressed, dont know how you are doing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts