Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went today for a 12 weeks US and my baby passed away at 10 weeks.

I kind of felt the baby was gone beforehand, but as soon as I saw the baby on the screen I knew and sobbed hysterically. A perfect, silent little 10 week fetus with no heartbeat. The OB came in and confirmed and called my midwife.

I'm not sure what I am going to do, I've always said I'd never get a D&E but my body is in complete denial and I don't think I can stand it for much longer, like the last few hours have been hell.

I wish you all the best this is a great bunch of women and you've all been wonderful.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by finnegansmom View Post
I went today for a 12 weeks US and my baby passed away at 10 weeks.

I kind of felt the baby was gone beforehand, but as soon as I saw the baby on the screen I knew and sobbed hysterically. A perfect, silent little 10 week fetus with no heartbeat. The OB came in and confirmed and called my midwife.

I'm not sure what I am going to do, I've always said I'd never get a D&E but my body is in complete denial and I don't think I can stand it for much longer, like the last few hours have been hell.

I wish you all the best this is a great great of women and you've all been wonderful.

Oh no..oh no. I'm so so sorry for your loss, and that you have to go through this. Please take a little time to process with your family, and then make a decision. The women in the Pregnancy and Birth Loss threads are amazing, and were a wonderful support system for me when i had a loss.

I'm so very sorry.

·
Premium Member
2,909 Posts
I'm so sorry. Many hugs to you. I am just so sorry.

I could not have made it through my miscarriage without the women on the Pregnancy and Birth Loss Threads. So many people don't understand and it is so comforting to be amogst those who do. Please take care of yourself.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Wish I could give you a hug. I never hated miscarriage like I do now that I've had one. I hate that this happens to anyone. I was 12 weeks when I had mine so please feel free to pm me if you would like. Hugs and prayers. So sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
I'm praying for your healing and for wisdom to make the decision that's best for you in this difficult time.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I'm sorry for your loss.
When I miscarried, the fetus stopped growing at 6 weeks but I didn't pass it until 8 weeks, but my body figured it out eventually. You might want to consider misoprostol if you don't want to wait, and are opposed to having a D&C.

·
Registered
5,107 Posts
Oh Michelle, i'm so sorry for your loss mama. Our DS's were born together in the last DDC, and I just wanted to offer you a hug!!!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Oh, no
I'm so, so incredibly sorry. Do whatever you need to do to make this as easy as possible for you to process.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.