Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do every night. How gross and miserable!!!<br><br>
I'm also terrified of losing this baby. I've been getting a lot of back pain and having an achey uterus at night. I'm hoping that it's just growing pains.

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
I'm in the July DDC, but I'm thinking of coming over here for various reasons (Hi mkoontz!). I wanted to say I had horrible night sweats that just started to resolve this week. I ended up sleeping on a towel because my sheets were soaked!<br>
I had night sweats after having my last 2 babies, so I know it's hormonal, but it feels icky!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
OMG I thought I was the only one getting night sweats. I wake up and I am just so hot and my body is sticky and my hair is wet. I can't keep it cool enough in our bedroom. Poor hubby is just all curled up in the blankets because it is like 50 degree in there!

·
Registered
631 Posts
Oh gosh, my whole internal thermostat is messed up. I'm hot at night, and then I go through the day ranging from hot to freezing. When I have 3 layers on in the house I know that's not normal. I didn't have this with my last 2, but I started the last 2 during the summer.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
And I thought I was getting sick! I'm so glad that other ladies are feeling the same! My face has actually been flushed that I have been so hot sometimes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts