Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know I have overdue Library books, but they are going to have to take one for the team. Who else is hanging out?
We want stock...WE WANT STOCK! WE WANT STOCK!

Where is she? That little knitter? You have to tell us if it is today or tomorrow!!!!!!! ME needs a soaker!

Summie

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Wow! I was going to email her to see if she would give up at least the day, but there isn't any contact info. on her site.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by KayleeZoo
Here's her email addy:

[email protected]

Found it at the bottom of her site- very tiny!
Doh!
How did I miss it. It's in the same place everyone puts their email.

All right mamas...I'm goin' in. :LOL

·
Banned
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
listen here you little hyenas....back off....first dips to the woman in mourning over the playful one over here!!!! I am wearing all black again today!I jest, I jest...all is fair in love and war...may the hyena with the fastes internet connection win!!!!!!....LOL

SUmmie

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
Donning my flame retardent suit here for those who don't think people should stalk for others
- Summie, what are you looking for? I'm not in the market for myself, but if I happen to get lucky I'd be happy to snag for ya

·
Banned
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
command to hyena helpers.....I am looking for girly soakers....... I'll notify you if I must leave my station..... I am here for a while.......repeat....I will be here for a bit.........will notify troops to swoop in if necessary......... Over and out..........squelch.

Summie

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
roger that summiebee..girly soakers..target located..awaiting further instructions..

kayleezoo out..squelch

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.