Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone...im due mid feb and I am soooo not feeling like well, you know. I dont think dh really understands this...for 1) I am sooo tired i could care less and would rather sleep
2) Did I mention how I would rather sleep 3) oh yeah, already mentioned that one lool...
I am taking liquid iron and herbs which is helping...I start to do something when I feel the urge, then sit back down. I finally did some laundry, need to still put it away, then mopped 1/2 of our tile living room....am i the only lazy one in the bunch???? Please tell me im not the only one not 'in the mood' either!!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Registered
276 Posts
Well to be painfully honest its not that I don't WANT to, it just that its soooooooo inconvienent. I have had more energy lately, but the positions that we have to use I hate. To be graphic and blunt, I don't mind him being behind me at all but the weight of my tummy hanging hurts, and lying on my side just doesn't give me the umph I want. UGH! So I'd rather just not as well. I don't feel like doing it if I can't enjoy it how I like I guess. Hubby has been pretty decent about it. He understands for the most part and tries really hard not to bug. Gotta love 'im. BUT i do know hes dreading this 8 weeks after thing...lol. I at least try to once a week or so for him, but after baby hes outta luck. lol
For a while at least.

Jennie
Middle Mamma

· Registered
1,594 Posts
We've dtd maybe 3 times since we found out i was pregnant. The last time was a good 8 weeks ago, and it triggered some seriously strong uterine contractions, which frankly, HURT. so i have no desire at the moment. none at all.

· Registered
1,553 Posts
wow. once a week.

...I think it's only been a few times since past the first trimester.

I want to in principal...but with fatigue, the big belly, and the daily stresses that keep us from being in that kind of space...hasn't happened much.

My laziness has also extended to housework and household projects (not getting that nesting energy boost that so many around here have had - I wish!). I'll have bursts of energy, where I'll manage a big meal, or errands, but then I'm wiped and chores remain unfinished...and dh has been swamped with work, so I sure hope we manage to get this place ready for baby sometime before February...

· Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pillows under your belly work good for the pressure
thanks everyone for posting...now im not alone
just with dh didnt make me feel ' bad' if i dont feel up to it...just get it done w/ lol is my mentality...k, good night

· Registered
1,730 Posts
We just had sex this morning for the first time in probably two months. I just have no energy and no desire. I'm still nursing a couple times a day, which I'm sure doesn't help either. My dh is really understanding, though, and knows by now not to press the issue if he can see I'm not feeling up to it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.