Mothering Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>I've spent more of the past few weeks in tears than at any other point in my life, I swear! Anyone else having a hard time keeping it 'together'?</p>

·
Registered
366 Posts
<p>Me. I've been crying at the drop of a hat.</p>

·
Registered
960 Posts
<p>oh my- two days ago, after we heard about my dh's surgery, i told the kindergarten teacher (who i don't even like) about it- and started to sob- i had to go to another room. it was really embarrassing. and this morning, while singing "chestnuts roasting on an open fire" to the girls, i started to cry! lol</p>
<p> </p>
<p>we have a children's book with a story called "tear water tea," which is such a sweet story- i am thinking that i might be making enough tears to actually try some. "tear water tea tastes a little salty, but is always very good." </p>

·
Registered
39 Posts
<p>Yes!! Crying all the time--if something is funny, makes me happy, or I am excited! My husband was showing me a clip of a flash mob on youtube and I started crying, because I thought the dancing was so cool--glad I am not the only one:)</p>

·
Registered
154 Posts
<p>I had a little melt down yesterday.  Nothing went as I had hoped for the day.  Went to the lab before my doc appt to try to get my GTT done.  They werent sure it would be done in time even though I had over an hour before my appt.  So I walked over to the docs and asked if I could be a few mins late.  They suggested I just stay and get in first for the doc since he was coming in at noon.  So I tell the lab Ill be back after this.  Well, the doc was running late and I found out after sitting in the room for 30 minutes.  Finally get done with my quick little 5-10 min check up.  (after sitting at the docs for an hour and a half or 2 hours) Go back to the lab and they tell me they arent sure my insurance will cover the antibody screening????  The lady was telling me she couldnt get ahold of billing people because they were at a luncheon... nothing was going right.  My eyes filled with tears and I walked out to the car.  I was going to walk back over to the docs to see what they suggested but said screw it.  I just let the tears flow.  Went home and DH asked "why are you crying?"  I told him "I dont know..." and explained my morning.  Totally not worth the amt of tears I was pouring out and I knew that but couldnt help myself.  Very unusual for me because Im usually very laid back. </p>

·
Registered
527 Posts
<p>Me, me, me.  I cried yesterday looking at my belly (last pregnancy for us).  And, I've been crying during my smutty romance novel.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>

·
Registered
901 Posts
<p>All. the. time.  I was nothing like this 2 years ago when pregnant with my dd. Geez louise!</p>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts