1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
Pretty close! What's up?

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
Hey.....were you at the Gentle Pareting Gathering in August?

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
St. Louis Park here...
I have to say though that I am not a dicipline expert! I only have 19 months of experience and it's only been the last few months that he is exhibiting the need for some direction.

What are you needing support for specifically?

Hope you can get some help around here. There seem to be alot of Minneapolites here at MDC.

Amy

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by AngelBee
Hey.....were you at the Gentle Pareting Gathering in August?
Yes!! Did you give me the snappi?

Anyway - I guess i really just need friends; people to hang out with during the day.... another mom or moms to be around who will be a good infuence on me. For some reason i have been impatient lately with ds #1, and i am really trying to be aware and work at it. (Among other things going on in my life...
)

So.... could use company....

But i dont drive - my liscence expired.....

any ideas?

~BRandy

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
Yeah....that was me!

I lost your address when I cleaned out my diaper bag the next day. I have a box for you

Do you have carseats for your two little ones? I would love to get together sometime. I have a mini van....
:

Also there are a bunch of AP gatherings in the Twin Cities. Does your dh drive? Do you have a vehicle? We can work something out.

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by theeLogans
ooooooh! yeah! i cant wait to get together! Do you want to come over in the a.m.? i am going to pm you my info!

~brandy

We haven't been able to go anywhere
Angelo is still fighting a cold. Second or third this season.

I don't get it.....he is breastfed. I take suppliments.

Poor little guy sounds like Darth Vadar when nursing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.