Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The KSS went over my budget, but I'm keeping tabs on that one, the MM auction, FCB sampler and KP. Is anyone here winning a dipe charity auction?

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's up to $222.50 with 18 hours left I think.

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
The sampler is up to $280...I only have $150 budgeted to spend on Auctions so that one went right out the window, lol. I'm only winning 1 auction. I really wish there were some xl boy aios, or you pick all from a wahm that I have tried so I know the fit of. Keeping hoping something will pop up. If anyone knows of one let me know.

Michelle

·
Registered
566 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Full Heart
The sampler is up to $280...I only have $150 budgeted to spend on Auctions so that one went right out the window, lol. I'm only winning 1 auction. I really wish there were some xl boy aios, or you pick all from a wahm that I have tried so I know the fit of. Keeping hoping something will pop up. If anyone knows of one let me know.

Michelle
Check this one out from Tx Bluebonnet Dipes . They are one of my very favorite WAHMs - the auction is for a cover/shell but you can add one of their hemp tri-folds to make it an AI2.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Well I really wanted to bid and win an auction to help April out, but I think Im going to just have to paypal her, because they are all way over what I can afford. I tried winning a few items, and as soon as I bid, I was outbid! Seriously, msn popped up "bid confirmation" two seconds later "outbid notice". After a few tries, they also went higher then I can afford to give.

Im so excited in how the auctions are and how the community has responded. When we pray for our meals we remember Samuel and Levi, and my daughter (3) always remembers with her bedtime prayers. Its very moving to see so many people care and help others out.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
I've got a lot of these auctions on my Watch List, but since DH lost his job I can't bid since they are way too rich for my blood.
I did buy some raffle tickets though, because I had to do something.

I bid on your auction Michelle - but I was outbid pretty fast! Great auction though - I'm sure it will go for even more!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jmofarrill
I'm not bidding on any auctions right now, but the one I'm selling has bid higher than I thought it would go, so I consider that a winner.

I am organizing raffles and don't think it would be fair for me to participate in them, so I want to help in another way also.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I'm bidding on the righteous baby flag fitteds. If I don't win I'm just going to find someone else auction to bid on! I see lots of nice mamas selling really great stuff they probably love.
What a great bunch of gals! I also need to get something up for auction to help out!

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Kellie, I think it's awesome that you're organizing things! That's a huge contribution.

I had Suzie post the dipe I snagged from last week's stocking- hopefully it'll go high.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by KayleeZoo
Kellie, I think it's awesome that you're organizing things! That's a huge contribution.

I had Suzie post the dipe I snagged from last week's stocking- hopefully it'll go high.

Aw, thanks. It makes me happy to do stuff like this! It's raising some much more than I ever expected!!!

BTW, if I do win the KP, I'll probably fairy it since I told myself I don't need anymore wool! :LOL

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OMGosh- the same person is winning both the KSS and MM- at $255 each!! What a generous mama!! I wish I could afford to donate that much.

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
I've been bidding on the KP but it keeps going up. If it goes higher than $100 then I think I will just have to paypal the money to April because I really can't afford more than that.
Little Levi has been in every prayer I make lately though.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by KayleeZoo
OMGosh- the same person is winning both the KSS and MM- at $255 each!! What a generous mama!! I wish I could afford to donate that much.
Maybe I'm over emotional because its almost time for a certain visitor but that brought tears to my eyes that someone is willing to donate that much. How truely awsome!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.