Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ha! I just checked in this morning and was going to say the same thing!! I have never been part of a due date club with so little chatter.

I am so glad to say that I am still here! We had an ultrasound last week at 12w 6d and everything looked great! I am so relieved to still be pregnant!! Now I feel like I can relax a bit and start making plans. I think I have chosen my midwife, too.

My boys found out about 3 weeks ago and have had the hardest time not telling everyone! As in, they have only told half the people we have seen ;) We told people at out church on Sunday (since 1/2 of them had heard first from one boy or another), but we won't do a Facebook announcement for a few more weeks at least-maybe not till Nov.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Everyone!

I am due in the beginning of March. Third baby, and second little girl and second VBAC! This pregnancy has been much harder than the last 2, I guess because I am older and already had 2? Just yesterday I started experiencing horrible lower back pain, I can barely walk. I've been trying to do some cat and cow which helps a little, but I am hunched over and my body doesn't even feel like my own. This on top of everything else, which I will post about in a different thread, I'm wonderring what's next??

ETA: Also, I am going to be using cloth diapers this time around, I am new at this, used disposables with the other two. Anyone else planning on using cloth?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.