Mothering Forum banner

Is anyone stocking today?

705 Views 13 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  slkmile
I know some dont like to talk about this here for fear they will be hyened out of all the good stuff but wondering if anyone wants to share any stockings today.

OR if you arent comfortable with THAT --

Who has anything great, that you love, in stock?

I am just so in the mood to look around or stalk or whatever -- I am diaper crazy today! Today?
: What am I saying? ALWAYS! But a bit extra today
See less See more
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
FMBG has some BEAUTIFUL medium AIOs instock still!

I think Crystal's Cloth is supposed to be stocking today too.

Crystal's Cloth
See less See more
Quote:

Originally Posted by Holli
I know SOS and FMBG stocked this morning! Not sure what's left now!

Holli
What? I don't know why I subscribe to the ridiculous Yahoo thing. Most of the time I don't get the stocking email. Ooooh, I am mad!
:
See less See more
...and there are yet more muttaqins available! yay!
Hey what is up with yahoo anyway. I have subscribed to the SOS group lilke 3 times b/c i NEVER get the email. Grrrr...
Quote:

Originally Posted by thebenjies
Hey what is up with yahoo anyway. I have subscribed to the SOS group lilke 3 times b/c i NEVER get the email. Grrrr...
Bad Yahoo...Bad!
See less See more
Well WonderfulWoolies stocked earlier, but they are all gone now.
See less See more
thebenjies said:
QUOTE]

What is the link?
I NEVER get Yahoo notifications on time either! Usually the next day when everything is gone -
:
See less See more
Max's Mami said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by thebenjies
QUOTE]

What is the link?
Muttaqin Baby
Quote:
FMBG has some BEAUTIFUL medium AIOs instock still!
I purchased the Butterflies & Medallion one. It looks like an absolutely gorgeous print. I
the Celtic Artwork and Vines on Purple print too.
See less See more
AHA!!!! MommyMellie! You're the one!!!! lol
I happened to check FMBG before I went to bed last night and saw some AIO's still instock which is never the case! Just good timing on my part. I sat there debating on the only two left, Flying Cats and Butterflies with Medallions. I kept thinking maybe the Butterflies were too feminine but I finally decided I just had to have it, put it in my cart, had to register (first time user) and when clicking checkout I got an error. I checked again and it said SOLD so I thought maybe my order went through after all. Then it dawned on me that I waited a little too long and someone must've snatched it up. IT WAS YOU!!!!

Lesson learned, don't ponder too long when shopping for hyena dipes.
See less See more
:LOL Ember. Did you get through the paypal screens? I haven't received confirmation yet so perhaps I didn't get it. I also had to go through the new member registration. Its a gorgeous print isn't it?

I bought the medium one though, were you looking at the large or the medium?

Note to self: Register on all the hyena sites BEFORE stocking.
See less See more
I was looking at the large so the guilt is now entirely off your shoulders. lol
I agree with you, definitely must sign up beforehand on all the sites I'm even remotely interested. Just in case I happen to catch them again at a good time!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.