Mothering Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What say you?
Imo, certain gene mutations can play a factor into a child spiraling into autism, when combined with chemical exposure, whether it is from environment, direct exposure via chemicals in vaccines, or toxic foods laced with chemicals for growing a bigger crop.
With the vaccine schedule getting bigger and bigger every few years, the autism ratio seems to be growing bigger too.

·
Registered
8,849 Posts
What say you?
Imo, certain gene mutations can play a factor into a child spiraling into autism, when combined with chemical exposure, whether it is from environment, direct exposure via chemicals in vaccines, or toxic foods laced with chemicals for growing a bigger crop.
With the vaccine schedule getting bigger and bigger every few years, the autism ratio seems to be growing bigger too.
NO!

How did we suddenly see more? I don't buy "better diagnoses" nor do I buy suddenly chemicals cause MORE.

Genetics does cause several forms of ID and IDD, that is not the same as saying "autism".

I also believe there is autism and I believe it's increasing.

·
Registered
4,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NO!

How did we suddenly see more? I don't buy "better diagnoses" nor do I buy suddenly chemicals cause MORE.

Genetics does cause several forms of ID and IDD, that is not the same as saying "autism".

I also believe there is autism and I believe it's increasing.
altho i do think its pretty much a generic term for any kind of unexplained behavior in some children nowadays, plus 'they' keep updating the definition as well. But, we do know gene mutations can occur, and i'm wondering at what rate this actually occuring - such as mthfr- i know it runs in my family, and my niece's 4 kids are fully vaxed. and have serious health and learning issues - plus now the preemie she adopted as well, as major health issues at 13mos. My other niece, her sister, who didn't vaccinate, her kids are completely opposite - vibrant and healthy preschoolers.

·
Registered
4,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
maybe a better way of putting the question would have been, 'are there genetic triggers for autism'...is more what i meant...

·
Registered
214 Posts
maybe a better way of putting the question would have been, 'are there genetic triggers for autism'...is more what i meant...
Honest: I think Yes and No!
I have a hunch that the kids that have a genetic trigger are the ones that end up being diagnosed with a stronger case of it.

I think the other end of the spectrum are the kids who are being overloaded with Vaccines + environment or etc....

I don't think every case comes from only Vaccines... but I do believe Vaccines are the only factor with some kids getting on the spectrum. This answers me why my NP doc can practically cure these kids when they show up at 3 overloaded with the adjutants etc and within a year pretty much be normal after huge detoxing etc.
It is also the reason these same protocols don't work for every kid.... the main cause for them wasn't the vaccines/heavy metal poison etc.

So in a very long about way: I think that genetics do control some kids development into autism but absolutely not every kid. The kids without the genetic issue who 's body ended up poisoned by the vaccines etc seem to have a huge chance at recovering if the right steps are taken.
Some of the autistic genetic kids seem to have little that helps them.

Which again is why its a bit like Russian roulette... they don't offer tests to see all the underlying issues/genetics babies might have before they get loaded up..

All of this is just my personal observance.... so grain of salt!

and like the other poster: any family member who decides to vax starts having health issues IMMEDIATELY and most are never cured. They start down a horrible path. With myself taking 2 years and lots of Natural cures to finally cure me of my dip into sickness.
That said, my kids and everyone else who is not vaxing is enjoying a very healthy vibrant life. since our life styles, places we live, our age and every other factor they look at being the same.... Vaccines kill my family members in one way or another.

·
Registered
824 Posts
I agree ssun5!

I did not vaccinate my kids BUT I often think of what could have been if I did. Both have ADHD.. I think my oldest may have dysgraphia and/or dyslexia (had speech and gross motor delay but therapy helped) and youngest may have ODD (also gross motor and speech delay - who knows what else) but I'm still deciding if it is "normal" behavior or not.. although not autism, why do we have these "other" things going on? Hubby has ADHD so that may explain that. He also had a few severe reactions to the MMR and DTP shot as a child (doc just lessened the dose in hopes to make the reactions less severe-- nice huh?) Anyway, could his DNA have been altered? When you think about it, each generation seems to be getting unhealthier-- food, environment, water, medical treatments, etc..
With my first pregnancy, I thought I had an ulcer and I didn't have a clue.. after I found out, I spent the rest of that pregnancy regretting my ignorance, questioning stuff, researching food and so forth. By the time I had my 2nd, I thought I did everything right.. knew more about everything, was crazy about chemicals and food but I still had the same sort of outcome... Both were born in the same state but in different areas so the environment stayed the same. We have no history of anything of this sort in the family soooo I don't know what to think.

As a side note, anyone have luck with behavior therapy?

·
Registered
8,851 Posts
I think it is similar to breast cancer (albeit at different, unknown rates).

Some breast cancer is genetic, but most happen to a person with no "breast cancer gene"

Some autism might be genetic, we know it can and does run in families (which does not automatically mean "genetic" it could mean they share the same environment or that the susceptibility to environmental toxins is genetic). Alternately, some cases of autism seem to have no family connection.

So many factors can feed into developing autism. I do not think autism is always avoidable, but sometimes it might be, or one might be able to lessen severity. Controlling for environmental factors seems a lot easier to me that controlling for unknown genetic factors. I think some people study genetics because it is their passion, but I do think some of the focus on genetics over environment in research comes down to the fact the powers that be want it to be genetic. No one will have to do anything to stem the rise in autism if it is genetic, no corporations will have the clean up their products, etc. Genetics is an easier explanation for corporation and the government.

·
Registered
8,849 Posts
We often do not see a family connect, except in only recently family members, no long term family history of behaviors that are now called autism.

IMO- IF nothing but a family or genetic connections cause autism thus we should see not increase like we do.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts