I think as long as you're in a well ventilated area and use gloves (like you would non-pregnant) it should be fine. I would make a solution with water and bleach in a spray bottle though, and use sparingly. That's how I clean the mold in my bathroom and as long as you don't inhale fumes, I think that'd be fine.
I use bleach in the shower. I'd second Carrie to say that you don't need/want to use straight bleach though. Dilute it in water... There should be instructions for the ratio on the back of the container. Use gloves, do it outside, and it should be just fine.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.