Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>This is my third attempt. I was hoping I would get other symptoms as the last two were unsuccessful. I am in as far as 2 days, and know its way too soon for anything. My first and second IUI's at home, I felt gasey and bloated for the first day when I had an IUI. This time, I'm still bloated and gasey still. I also felt twinges on my right side above my bladder. Are these good signs?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The vial I used had 135 Million mobile sperm. It was professionally done at perfect timing, and was placed in my uterus next to my tubes. False hope?</p>

·
Premium Member
4,770 Posts
<p>I think 2 days after is too early for pregnancy symptoms.  They could just be ovulation symptoms.  I often feel gassy and bloated around the time I ovulate.  Also, the twinges could be ovulation sensations.  I have those too and they usually go away after I ovulate, but sometimes after I can still feel a little sensation in my ovary.  It sounds like your vial was great!  135 million is a lot.  Good luck to you!</p>

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm on day 5 and lemme tell you, day 4 was an aweful mess! I was sick ALL day, started around 3 am, and it didn't let up till 8pm. It was like a sudden stomach bug, and dissapeared totally when I woke up this morning. I can't get too excited thinking its morning sickness, it was prob either random bug or my body reacting to all of this..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts