Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Five of my bottom front teeth have slight sensativities due to very thin tooth enamel. They look as if the tops were shaved off. A dentist suggested veneers, but they are so expensive, plus I don't trust any dentists anymore. Is there anything I can do nutritionally to make the tooth stronger? Is it possible for the tooth enamel to remineralize? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Visit <a href="http://www.zellies.com" target="_blank">www.zellies.com</a>. This is a website written by a dentist, she is both a general and a pediatric dentist. READ everything on her site, it's interesting AND informative. Plus if you contact her via email and include your phone number she responds with a phone call [or she did for me, at least].<br><br>
My mom and I used her routine, plus using other things and a lot of prayer [my mom], and my son went from $3400 worth of dental work [filling cavities, root canals, and extractions] to "wait and see!"<br><br>
Now I am on a program also using Xylitol from Epic [<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><a href="http://www.epicdental.com" target="_blank">www.epicdental.com</a></span>] for my teeth. It's worth the read at least...

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I second Dr. Ellie's website, mints and tooth cleaning system. What she says makes sense...it's the acidity that causes cavities.<br><br>
You can read her stuff and then go to a fish supply store and by little litmus papers and see if your saliva is acidic or not.<br><br>
I bought the stuff and I've seen an improvement already.<br><br>
*ps-- I have no personal gain from promoting dr. ellie at all...lol

·
Premium Member
11,488 Posts
Did you see the Sticky at the top of this forum?<br><br>
I've been seeing my teeth look less clear, whiter, not really sure what's happening, but I've been taking a vitamin k2 supplement. But like I said, I'm really not sure yet what's happening.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I had areas along the gum line that were worn away, and were super sensitive. I followed the info in the book Cure Tooth Decay, and I have no more sensitivity. My teeth feel great. I use the info in the book for my 21 month old too, and she has beautiful teeth too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts