Mothering Forum banner

Is Organic Pastures worth the cost?

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  member 
#1 ·
I've searched high and low for local raw, organic, unhomogenized dairy. I cannot seem to find what I want - raw organic cream and butter. DP and I discussed and we want to put an order in, but I haven't even thought about shipping cost.

Has anyone ordered with them? Do the products come cold? Are they worth the money? What was shipping cost for you (I'm in OH)? Thanks!

Discussion starter · #5 ·
Chanley, I've emailed the local chapter leader 5 times over 8 weeks and still nothing.
I think our chapter may be defunct. I'm still looking, I did find fab pastured organic beef, poultry and eggs though.

Discussion starter · #9 ·
Tara, I'm in Central OH in the capital. I'll check out the website. A friend of mine at another site mentioned a farm an hour of here that may sell on the DL, but don't mention it on their site due to the state laws about selling raw milk. I am going to call them tomorrow and see if they can tell me anything.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.