Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have BRUTAL heartburn this pregnancy, and instead of relying on Tums like I have before, I'm going to try to eliminate some acidic foods in my diet to see if I can improve things. The first thing to go is my morning coffee, which I'd like to replace with a cup of tea. I have green tea and rooibos tea in my cupboard right now - the green tea is probably a bad idea, but the rooibos might not be bad. Anybody know if it's particularly acidic or if it would be OK to drink if I have bad heartburn?

·
Registered
10,795 Posts
Not pg, but saw this in new posts.

rooibos will definitely be ok!

It is actually recomended for pg women because it contains so many good things (vit,minerals,antioxidants and more
) and it should help with the heartburn too.

you can also get green rooibos for iced tea it's really good!

·
Registered
762 Posts
Rooibos tea is fantastic!!! and totaly safe in pg. I am not crazy about the taste so I add a touch of lemon, really livens the tea up.

·
Registered
4,748 Posts
Roobios is GREAT. I have some awesome Roobios Jasmine tea from Adagio Teas... so yummy. I'm going to have to have a cup when I go home for lunch; now you've got me thinking about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.