Mothering Forum banner

Is she or isn't she? v 2.0

486 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Kelly1216 
#1 ·
OK, I'm a moron. I am posting for my wife and I posted in the wrong part of the forum. Oops. I hope cross-posting isn't against the rules. Anyway, here's the post:

Quote:
Hi ladies, I am posting for my wife. We just recently had our son Ethan, who turned 4 months old yesterday. My wife just had her first PP period on April 24th. She has pretty regular cycles (28-30 days) and believes she O'ed on or around the 8th. On the 12th she started having some mild cramping which has not gone away since. With our first she never experienced anything like this, only some spotting 2 days after her missed period. So what I wanna know is what are the chances that she could be pregnant? Could her cycles just be whacky after recently giving birth? BTW, she did take a $ test yesterday but it was negative, was it just too early?
By the way, my wife wrote that. I had no idea what O'd and PP period and $ test meant until I asked.

Anyway, let's hear your thoughts and opinions, please!

See less See more
#2 ·
I would say, if she O'd on the 8th, she's only 8 or 9 dpo, which is still very early to get a positive test. Also, it is very possible for her body to just be doing crazy things while it adjusts still.
Is she charting? I would wait another week or so and then test again if still no AF.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.