Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone see that Facebook conducted and hid research showing that Instagram is negatively affecting the mental health of kids? What is everyone doing in their households to try and prevent this?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I read the official statistics. The latest statistics show that 63% of American Facebook users visit the site daily, and 40% of users visit several times a day. The main goal that these people have is entertainment. Very quickly, a system of conditioned reflexes develops, reinforcing a psychological addiction. I was interested in this topic and read an interesting article about mental disorders http://homecareassistance.com. Those who post status updates receive constant positive reinforcement in supportive comments and comments on similar topics. Of course, if this habit takes years to establish, it's not easy to give it up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am not a medic, but i supouse that social media are not so danger, than some people think. Yeah, it can be bad, but in can be really good. Just you should know the rulles about using social media. For example one of my friend make web sites. And teenagers can work there too. The last website about fishing, and if you know somethin about this, you can be an author there. And you will get money, for being author. Is it bad? I can say no, and you can use Facebook page for your own brand. it`s really cool.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts