Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend just called me and said that she placed an order for some VB AIOs and hasn't heard back from her and wondered if she was out of town. Anyone here know?

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep, she's awesome.
This friend ordered from her on my recommendation :LOL and just wondered, since she placed the order, paid, and then sent a separate email and hasn't heard from her. I figured she was either swamped, out of town, or offline for the day.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I'm Brandi's friend

Sunshine emailed me this afternoon & was very sweet & gracious. She is working on a lot of orders & explained that she's just been a bit busy. I ordered on the 7th & realized the next day that I ordered the wrong sizes, so I wanted to make sure I got in touch w/ her before she started on the diapers.

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'm here!
Did I miss an email? So Sorry!
Soooo busy with orders, holiday stuff (even though my house is NOT decorated yet!) and starting the adoption process of Hope. (A little girl form China... Hope is what we are calling her for now.. that will be her middle name.)

Plz PM me or email me again if I haven't gotten in touch with you! Thanks!

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by sassysunshine
I'm here!
Did I miss an email? So Sorry!
Soooo busy with orders, holiday stuff (even though my house is NOT decorated yet!) and starting the adoption process of Hope. (A little girl form China... Hope is what we are calling her for now.. that will be her middle name.)

Plz PM me or email me again if I haven't gotten in touch with you! Thanks!
Congratulations Sunshine! What a blessing she will be
and a lucky little one to find such a loving home with you and your family.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.