Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here own the Skip Hop Pronto or seen one IRL? It looks great but I wonder if it would work with cloth diapers. The site says it holds 4 large diapers, I'm hoping it could hold 2 cloth. Any thoughts or opinions would be helpful!

Here is the website if you want to know what I am talking about.
www.skiphop.com

Also if you know of a different brand I'd love to hear about it.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
I think 2 cloth diapers would probably fit in there, but what do you do with the soiled diaper? It seems like when we use cloth on the go that the soiled ones always take up more room than the neatly folded clean ones did.

Hmm... I don't know, maybe someone else can be more helpful.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
okay, irritating website... It looks great and I can't see why it wouldn't work with cloth. Just put the dirties in a wetbag of some sort (we use the plastic bags our newspaper is delivered in...) You can usually shove more in than they tell you anyway. It's not like the sides are hard and you can't shove!

(we use a backpack ourselves. Cheap and lots of extra space for a change of clothes, several snacks for baby and the Moms, wallet, keys, etc, etc, etc!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jes'sBeth
(we use a backpack ourselves. Cheap and lots of extra space for a change of clothes, several snacks for baby and the Moms, wallet, keys, etc, etc, etc!
I use other bags as well, but we are at a point where we don't need to bring much most places like grandmas house other then diapers so I was thinking this might be nice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts