Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seaarched a bit, and found some good threads but I was wondering if there wasn't a board or forum here or elsewhere devoted to this.

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
I have 5. I'm not sure there will be more on purpose, but I'm very open to accidents.

I am having issues right now trying to give #4 enough attention with a brand new baby (#5) around. She is being left by the wayside more than I'm comfortable with, which is what is making me put the brakes on more, for now.

I always say you KNOW you have a big family when you start referring to your children by their numerical order.

I also say you know you have a big familiy when you and DH start referring to the children as "this one" and "that one."

and PS, my kids are watching waaaaaaay more TV than I'm comfortable with, just so I can have some peace to nurse and cuddle the new baby. I cannot believe how much TV those kids are watching, but I'm not going to worry about it till the baby is no longer a newborn. I'm going to give it a couple more months. I do feel horrible about that, too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.