Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if there are any mamas out there who have started and stayed with only flats? I tend to go through phases with my diapers...and right now I'm on the "flat obsessed phase" but I would like to stick with one type of diaper.....and I want to know it's possible to fall in love and stay in love with just flats???

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
:LOL I was so going to answer this 'til I realized it was you and then thought, she knows what I use! :LOL It's been over a week for me and I'm still
'ing the flats! (Though John still tries to sneak a fitted on Aaron when he's changing him ... I think he's still a little intimidated by the flats even though they are all folded up and ready to go in the basket.
)

(*Disclaimer: Judy is like my bestest friend (that sounds so high-school!) and also cd's IRL ... our boys run around together with their cloth bums ... it's pretty cute!
)

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
ooh I wish I had a CD best friend!!!

No flats here... just for camping. However, we are almost all exclusively prefolds with the exception of daddy changes.

·
Registered
395 Posts
iUsed only flats on ds and I love them! I almost always use the same fold (fold the four corners into the centre; then fold resulting square into thirds). BUt now ds is using the potty all day
: . At nighttime I use the same fold; with a second flat (folded into eights) as a liner. I
flats!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.