Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or at least a cookbook that is mostly meat free bean recipes?

We love beans, I just need more ways to cook them!

Thanks

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
There is one called Bean Banquet. It least I think that's the name of it. It's at home and I'm at work now. you can buy it from the Book Publishing Company at the Farm. Do a google search on THe Farm. I think it's farm.com. Its mostly vegan if not entirely vegan and definitely all veggie.

Kathi

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dakota's Mom
There is one called Bean Banquet. It least I think that's the name of it. It's at home and I'm at work now. you can buy it from the Book Publishing Company at the Farm. Do a google search on THe Farm. I think it's farm.com. Its mostly vegan if not entirely vegan and definitely all veggie.

Kathi
thank you! I will check that out

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Okay so I looked it up for you. I'm so busy here at work today. The book Publishing Company is at http://www.bookpubco.com/ But the books are available at Amazon for very good prices. The Bean Banquet book doesn't seem to be available any more. But the same author, Barb Bloomfield has written the Fabulous Bean and More Fabulous Beans. She has another book called Soups on that has soups and muffins and things like that. She's great. She's a wonderful person too. We met her at the Farm a few years ago.

Kathi

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dakota's Mom
Okay so I looked it up for you. I'm so busy here at work today. The book Publishing Company is at http://www.bookpubco.com/ But the books are available at Amazon for very good prices. The Bean Banquet book doesn't seem to be available any more. But the same author, Barb Bloomfield has written the Fabulous Bean and More Fabulous Beans. She has another book called Soups on that has soups and muffins and things like that. She's great. She's a wonderful person too. We met her at the Farm a few years ago.

Kathi
I was just goin to reccomend the Fabulous Bean Book. I met Barb and had the joy of eating her cooking a few years ago...oh man can that lady cook! I'm still trying to remember her flax seed pancake recipe.
:

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
I finally remembered to look at the Bean Banquet book. It is not written by Barb Bloomfield like I thought it was. The author is Gregory. So maybe that's why I couldn't find it. But Soup's On is written by Bloomfield and the two Fabulous Bean books. Any of her stuff is great. The Bean Banquet book is good also.

Kathi

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.