Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi paige. nice to meet you here! (i think we are both on another midwife list too). another mom posted to a x-post I made in the birth professionals forum. hopefully she and others will come over here and we can get something rolling.... I have a two month old and need all the help i can get!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi, also a midwife and a mom... birth center mw who will soon transition to hospital for putting the family first! Anyone else done this? I can't do the beeper, middle of the night calls anymore. It's too hard on my little one and me. He's 9 months now and he needs a routine, which I certainly don't have. I thought stay at home dad was going to make it all right but babies need their mommies don't they? Love my job, but I love my baby the most!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hi I'm a midwife - born and bred in NZ where midwifery is gold standard of care for pregnant women and highly respected. I did my training not long after my second child's gorgeous homebirth. I have since gone on to have another five children, ranging in age right now from 20 months to 19 years. I am practising in a hospital but previously did lots of homebirths. I'd love to join your tribe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.