Mothering Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in my first poly relationship and wanting to ask questions. Is there a place on mdc? I saw some old threads here but nothing current.

·
Premium Member
4,770 Posts
Hello @lilgreen! There have been threads discussing polyamory in Queer Parenting but none are currently active. I have not seen threads in other forums. I will see if I can find the most recent.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm in my first poly relationship and wanting to ask questions. Is there a place on mdc? I saw some old threads here but nothing current.
i'm another poly mom here! :grin:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Here is the most recent thread. Some of these members may still be active and it looks like they refer to another group that might be more active.
that group linked on there is a GREAT group, i was a member for some time but just found i didn't end up posting much (been poly 20 years & in a closed loop now) so no longer a member of it, but they are awesome for newbies. a dear sweet guy i dated is still a member there & he adores it!

Reactions: pokeyac

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi! Im here and would really love to find other ethical slut parents! Anyone want to direct me or start another thread?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts