Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've tired a few different wool covers and so far Kissaluvs is the softest. Does anyone know if there is any wool that is as soft as Kissaluvs?

I didn't care for LANA or Aristocrats but do think that Loveybums is very nice and non-irritating, same with interlock. I guess something on par with these would be fine too but I'd LOVE to find another brand as soft as Kissaluvs (in a wrap with snaps would be my dream cover!).

Thanks!

·
Registered
561 Posts
I found Lana to be soft- Imse Vimse is stiff, Nikki's have weird velcro, Niji's a bit stiff but I just ordered a Babee Greens snap wool cover. We shall see. but I have a feeling from looks alone they will be similar to Little Beetle's. I found Little Beetle's to be just okay..........

·
Registered
418 Posts
I am allergic to wool, and have found Disana to trigger almost no reaction. And they feel pretty soft too!

·
Registered
568 Posts
I didn't read the replies and i don't know how soft kissaluv's is, but i love my little beetle covers, very soft. And the nova naturals longies and shorties are super soft too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.