Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
There are tons of play dates, but first you have tell us where you are!
Colorado is a big place.

And Ally'smom, I am a NFL loving mom, but way down in Littleton! But it is always cool to find someone who loves football.

Speaking of which, I need to get off line and go shopping before the games start today!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Most of what I know is in the Denver area, but I hear good things about the West Side Moms group down there in CO Springs.

Good luck!

·
Registered
178 Posts
I'm a big fan of the Eagles and the Broncos. I've got a soft spot for the Bills as well. I still have a crush on former Bronco Ed McCaffrey

·
Registered
157 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by maida View Post
I'm a big fan of the Eagles and the Broncos. I've got a soft spot for the Bills as well. I still have a crush on former Bronco Ed McCaffrey

Ack, we must be mortal enemies, or maybe not.
I am a huge Giants fan
: , but also love the Brocos
, and the Bills are number 3 (being a Bills fan is so hard, though). And, I actually had my Ed McCaffrey shirt on today! Love, love, love him! I was so sad when he retired. So if it were'nt for how much I hate the Eagles, we could be best friends!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by gaeasun View Post
Ack, we must be mortal enemies, or maybe not.
I am a huge Giants fan
: , but also love the Broncos
, and the Bills are number 3 (being a Bills fan is so hard, though). And, I actually had my Ed McCaffrey shirt on today! Love, love, love him! I was so sad when he retired. So if it were'nt for how much I hate the Eagles, we could be best friends!

Giants?! Ewww... I hate the Giants. We can just only watch Broncos and Bills games together

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
If anyone is in Highlands Ranch, I've had a playgroup going for a couple years now. Most of the moms are in Firelight and we meet weekly, sometimes more. I think only myself and one other women qualify as "AP," but everyone is non-judgemental and our kids get along great. We're fairly diverse.

PM me if you're interested. We like to keep the group in the 80126 zip code to keep driving to a minimum.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
I second what hellen wrote. In fact, I see her almost every Tuesday for playgroup up in the Arvada/Westminster/Broomfield area (go to the Denver AP group for details). Denver AP group is doing a central Denver playgroup too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts