Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of getting him a matching set of newmainer's legwraps + balaclava (<a href="http://www.junebugswinterwear.com" target="_blank">www.junebugswinterwear.com</a>) b/c this little boy has EVERYTHING and I think these legwraps are so unusual that I'm sure he doesn't have a set. Plus I think the design is so ingenious. Plus it's my understanding that Utah is ass-cold.<br><br>
But then I realized ... if you don't sling, and you rarely use the stroller b/c you (probably) drive everywhere, would you ever really need the legwraps?<br><br>
I have a pre-walking baby and I take public transport everywhere, so I don't know.<br><br>
Please advise, I need to order soon! Thanks!

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
I think they are pretty neat. My ds had a coat that went down to his mid thighs and if I tried to get snow pants on him at the same time he couldn't bend anymore. With those, he would be able to bend and it would keep him warmer in the wind. It would also be easier to get on and off when you went in and out of stores and such. I can see those being very useful in a cold, windy, midwest winter.

·
Registered
89 Posts
gift sounds cool but I LOVE the phrase ass-cold. That is terrific!! I love interesting uses of words like that. Especially when you can insert a curse word inteh middle of another word. Example: Guaran-damn-tee.<br><br>
Thanks for the chuckle!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts