Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi again,<br>
I posted a couple of days ago, because I thought I had strep, but I didn't. Since Tuesday I have run a fever for 3-4 days and my throat hurt a little and has yellow junk in the back. Each night I can't sleep because the pressure builds up really bad in my lymphnodes (I think). The pain is under my ear and now the pressure is in my ear and it is so bad I can't hear very well. I am really concerned because I am supposed to be on a plane Wednesday morning and I don't want to go like this. Please help me with my ear pressure.<br>
I have tried massaging under the ear, warm wet cloths, SA, colloidal silver. I am having a hard time with the SA because I can't even reach bowel tolerance without having severe stomach cramping and gas. I know I need more SA than my stomach is tolerating.<br><br>
How do you know if your ear drum bursts? I feel like something has gotta give if this pressure doesn't go down.<br><br>
Please help me with any ideas.<br><br>
Thanks

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
I know some folks here don't run to the doctor but I think if I were you, I would be going to see one. I was sick back in Feb/March and left if too long. By the time I finally broke down and went to the doctor, I had severe sinus pressure, sore throat, ear ache, headache, etc. I had a sinus infection and it took two rounds of anitbiotics (4 wks) to get rid of it and I still don't feel 100%. I did this to myself last winter too and ended up with pneumonia.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts