Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This e-mail was sent to me being a liberal democrat-
Could these people really exist? I have never heard such ugly thoughts about BF!

DEMORATIC CONVENTION MUST BAN BREASTFEEDING NOW:

Over 200,000 American citizens have signed a petition urging Congress to declare breastfeeding unlawful. This primitive ritual has and continues to be a violation of babies' civil rights. It's an incestuous relationship with mothers leading to moral decay. Women enjoy an erotic experience that imposes oral gratification on innocent infants after birth. Their reprehensible behavior teaches children illicit sex, subsequently manifesting addiction to promiscuity. Democrats: choose a candidate who supports our cause!

Tess Hennessy, Founder-Director
Citizens Against Breast-Feeding
P.O. Box 55741
Phoenix, AZ 85078
New York Office: (212) 330-7675

·
Registered
634 Posts
No this guy makes a living getting people riled up. He was on dateline when they did a story about being duped in America

·
Registered
27,052 Posts
If his evil prattlings convince even one person to think poorly of breastfeeding may he be afflicted with boils in uncomfortable and embarrassing places. If his evil prattlings convince even one person to not breastfeed may he be struck dead.

Joking like that is like holding up a bank and then saying "oh, it was just a joke, the gun wasn't loaded".

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank heavens!!! If it was true I was going to pack my family up and move to a romote tropical island

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
I think it's just a parody, a thing done just for shock value or even humor.

A bill like that would never pass.

·
Registered
364 Posts
They also reccomend c-section births too.
What a load of manure.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
WTF

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joannarachel

It's SATIRE, ladies...the point is that any argument AGAINST breastfeeding is a ridiculous one...this guy is on our side. He made a funny

funny to some people maybe, but there are people who are ignorant enough to believe that bf is a sexual relationship with your child based soley on reading this crap.

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Quote:
funny to some people maybe, but there are people who are ignorant enough to believe that bf is a sexual relationship with your child based soley on reading this crap.
That is the risk run with satire.
Not everyone gets it.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
: hilarious!

This is coming from the same guy who rallied that animals shouldn't be seen in public NAKED

I actually think this is doing breastfeeding a service. Everyone knows it is ridiculous and satirical, so it sort of makes you step back and reflect on your own silly ideas (for those who are against NIP).

For those who still don't get it... If I were to rally that mink farms are awesome and those evil little minks really have it TOO good, what would you walk away thinking about?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts