Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a few gifts we need to buy and not a lot of money. So I was at Target and saw a pack of wooden blocks, 3 sets of ABC blocks in one package. Would it be wrong of me to take out each set of a-z and have three gifts? I bought them and now am feeling weird about it.
Thanks,
Allison

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by lizanneh View Post
As someone who plans to wrap up my daughter's old cast-off toys to give to my infant son for Christmas...I say GOOD IDEA!!!
:
We just went through the kids rooms to find Marah's (the baby) Christmas gifts. She is covered for bday and Christmas for the next 3 years.

Glad its not cheap. 9.99 for the blocks and now I am done buying gifts. Yay!
Thanks,
Allison

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Sounds smart to me. Especially cute if oyu can come up with some sort of special containers for th ekids to keep them in? Baskets/tins/bags of some sort? I bet you already have somethng you could use for that, and just cute it up with ribbon or something.

·
Registered
9,825 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by *andiflipping* View Post
You could sew a neat carry bag for them with the specific child's interest

I was thinking the same thing. A little drawstring bag would be very easy to make (and cheap, too!)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.