Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by clothcrazymom
it wouldn't fly in my house! My 12 year old (daughter) and 15 year old (son) said NO way it's a girl diaper!

I think it's cute though

: Well I haven't bought it just yet but I'm close! What do they think of all purple?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by JennInSeattle
Aww, isn't that sweet! He just loves nature!

LOL~ Actually that he does! He thinks it's great when DH brings me home flowers... But if I ever put anything with flowers on DS, DH would kill me! LOL!

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Ooh, that's one of my all time favorite knit prints. I wish I had some of it to make a dress for DD.

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by momtokay
Ooh, that's one of my all time favorite knit prints. I wish I had some of it to make a dress for DD.
:LOL Still thinking about it!
If it's there by the time I log on tonight I'm probably going to get it!

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
We have a dark purple diaper that they like actually. It has lighter purple snaps.... the snaps they are not crazy about....but they like the dark purple. If it was lighter they wouldn't go for it. Having 2 teenagers in the house is worse than dh when it comes to anyone saying a diaper or outfit is too "girly".

It's funny though...I find that many of the moms with girls on here will say they would put a baby boy in this or that...but they don't have boys either.

I used to go for all sorts of things that just won't fly any more with the older kids around!

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennInSeattle
: Well I haven't bought it just yet but I'm close! What do they think of all purple?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.