Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 24 weeks and I can feel, what I think is, the baby. I have this ball I can feel if I press on the right side down low. I am assuming it is her bottom or head or something?? It is tender in that spot sometimes. I feel her move, but I can almost always find that "ball" in the same spot. Is this normal?

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Uh, yeah, It is totally normal to be able to feel the baby's body parts at 24 weeks.<br><br>
Shoot, my midwife can tell me where the baby's head is at my 14 week visit. By 24 weeks she's showing me the head, the butt, the legs, the arms (this baby likes to have the arms up by the head... maybe we have a thumbsucker???) all that stuff. It's really fun to feel around and feel the body parts. I love doing it, so much that DH tells me I shouldn't be "grabbing my belly" all the time LOL!!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Yep! I'd say it's a body part. I've always tried to figure out which part, but I've never been too good at identifying, but it's fun trying!!

·
Registered
11,573 Posts
Yep, I had that too and still do! The tenderness concerned me too but I was told it's very normal especially while baby is transverse.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts