Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
We are a for profit school and we are just now forming a non profit organization for the school. The money we raise will go to whatever the fund raiser was earmarked for. Right now we are doing a silent auction to raise money for the 100 years of M school so the teachers and staff can attend. Also part of that will go to a student who passed away last month family and their daily living bills. I do know that our staff does not rake in the big bucks. Matter of fact the directress did not take a check for many many months because the funds just were not there. It is not cheap to run a school even the for profit schools are not pocketing a ton of money. I sat and did the math for our school and these people are not getting paid much for the future they are providing our children with. Please sit back and take some time to think that these people are not in this for the money they are in it for the children. I am sure they could have taken better jobs somewhere else if they were all for the money.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts