Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday, 4/20/09 at 6:20 am. DS3 decided to arrive as my smallest and earliest baby ever at 8 lbs 14 oz, 22 inches long and 2 days past due date. We got our homebirth and everything went exactly as planned which is very surprising to me. He was posterior but they were able to turn him and he came easily. I went into labor at 4am and had some really hard contractions, 2 pushes and voila! new baby. That's the extent of it, nothing crazy or too exciting. My midwife and doula made it in time and I didn't have to go anywhere but to hold my baby! DH got to catch which at first he said he really didn't think he'd be up to, but being at home he said he felt like "I didn't have to get out of the way of doctors and nurses." So he was much more involved and it was great for everyone. My 2 others woke that morning and it was like Christmas. They all loved on baby and mama and we enjoyed our first morning together as a family of 5! The boys can't get enough of him and he is so precious and beautiful, when I figure out pics, I'll post.

Congratulations to those who have had their babies and hang in there to the mamas who haven't yet. I really thought I was headed for an induction but that accupuncture really must have worked!

:

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Congrats on the wonderful homebirth and welcome baby Isaac
:
:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Yay - congrats, mama! I love the name (DS1 is an Isaac). Enjoy your family of 5 - what a blessing!
:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.