1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for the following;<br><br>
*The well trained mind *newest edition*<br><br>
*Adventures in Phonics- Grade 1 and 2<br><br>
*Rosetta Stone Spanish (Or other suitable program to teach younger children to read/write in spanish)<br><br>
*Good science program for a 6yr old<br><br>
*Any other hs must have's for a 6yr old girl

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Hey let me tell you Jodi, Handwriting Without Tears has been a LIFESAVER for my 8 yo! She had such a difficult time last year in private school (where all the kids had been doing cursive for a year, she hadn't since she had been in public school) and then we started homeschooling this year and bought the Sonlight curriculum and HWT has been a wonderful, easy to use, fun resource, she loves writing now! Great luck to you!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great, thanks!<br><br>
I *just* won a set of HWT off of Ebay, so we're waiting (IMPATIENTLY! LOL) for it.<br><br>
I can't wait to get started HS'ing, but I'm totally nervous. LOL

·
Registered
150 Posts
I was SO nervous to homeschool when I started 8 years ago. (And I have an education degree!)<br>
I wouldn't trade it for anything now. I'll admit that I've sometimes longed for an empty house during the day, but whenever I've weighed my choices, I've always come back to loving homeschooling!<br><br>
I don't have much for sale, but if you want to PM me, I can point you to some great resources for websites, and a good used curriculum board!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts