Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm not sure where the post definitely needs to go--the diapering forum or the regular--so I am posting at both... sorry, if I messed up!

Here it goes...

I have $24 paypal ready to go--yah! Would love to get some imse vimse bumpy pants or utn training pants or some other nice organic cotton training pants/underwear for a 2 year old--28 lbs-ish.

Please let me know soon if you are interested... I have my eye on some Ebay auctions. One ending in two days, I believe, and another ending in six days.

Also, when contacting me, please let me know about the condition of the pants and how you cared for them.

Thanks!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm... She is wearing a borrowed size medium Bumpy, but I think the small could fit until she could wear regular underwear. $30 for all five Bumpys?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi! I really can't do $30 for all five bumpys. I really need the funds right now. I am asking $7.50 + ship for ea but if you buy all five of them I can split the shipping with you. Sound fair?? Thanks!

Andrea

Quote:

Originally Posted by supersarahmommy
Hmm... She is wearing a borrowed size medium Bumpy, but I think the small could fit until she could wear regular underwear. $30 for all five Bumpys?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmm... let me see about that... of course, be open to advertise them elsewhere while I'm being wishy-washy

I just think i might want the larger size, just in case i need them to last longer. hence, i want a good amount to last a few days--for the occasional accident or two (or three!) during the day--but I don't want to spend a lot of money on pants that she may grow out of sooner than later. I don't know-- this is my first time doing this!

Thanks, though!

·
Registered
84 Posts
You are welcome. I totally understand. Did you see that I have the EC store kisses too? They may fit longer?

Quote:

Originally Posted by supersarahmommy
Hmm... let me see about that... of course, be open to advertise them elsewhere while I'm being wishy-washy

I just think i might want the larger size, just in case i need them to last longer. hence, i want a good amount to last a few days--for the occasional accident or two (or three!) during the day--but I don't want to spend a lot of money on pants that she may grow out of sooner than later. I don't know-- this is my first time doing this!

Thanks, though!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts