Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay now that school is over, I need craft supplies to use with the kids. I have a 6, 4 1/2, and 1 1/2 year olds. Elizabeth will not be using the crafts, but if you have something I can do with her, thank you. I am looking for anything that I can use to keep them busy. Please let me know what you have and what you would like for it(I have paypal). My email is [email protected] or pm me. Thank you!!!

·
Registered
3,924 Posts
Would you be interested in a book called "The Ultimate Preschool Playbook"- Activities for your two to five year old, by Dorothy Einon? *There ARE things in there for Babies, Categorizes the contents by both theme and then by ages. There are crafts and activities, things to do quietly alone, quietly with others, Noisy games alone and Noisy games with others. It is a very well laid out book with great ideas.
I purchased it for $16.95 and would let you have it for $8. I do not have an account for paypal but i may get one real soon

~L

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
~*Cherimoya*~- Please tell me more.

EmmalinesMom-going to check after I post

ILuvMyBaby-pm'd you back

lauraess- I am sorry but I am looking more for the supplies. Thank you for offering the book.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by JCEmommy
~*Cherimoya*~- Please tell me more.

Here is a page I made with various craft kits I have put together. Click each pic to see full description. Disregard the prices listed, we can work something out if you want to buy a bunch of supplies from me. FYI, there are four of those kits, to make a total of 16 wee folk fairies/root people, etc.

PHOTO ALBUM

1 - 7 of 7 Posts