Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That DS can climb on- ANY suggestions?

Anything FS? Will pick-up ANYWHERE in Michigan or pay resonable shipping.

Looking for like littletykes climber cube things w/ slide
Littletykes climb in and play tugboat

Or the like

ALSO- ISO like foam pad things that come 4 in a pack- each piece is square and they are like $12 for 4 squares(I found them at Target- they are Red, Green, Blue and Yellow squares) and they attach together and you can add more to make larger mat- Need quite a few of these

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sam's Club is 1.5-2hours from here

and I have NO idea where a Marshalls would even be- AT LEAST 2 hours away tho
:

How much were they- do you remember? For how many squares?

Here is one- but it isn't the ones I saw- this looks like it might be a cheaper avenue..the ones I saw were primary colored and like 12" square, w/ grooves on all 4 sides to attach more squares....

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=B000067QXC

·
Registered
464 Posts
It's been over a year, but I did see some there in the last 6 months. It was like an alphabet puzzle, the letters came out, but it still made a nice padded surface - I actually used it to do pilates it was so cushioned. The squares are around 12" x 12 ".

It couldn't have been more than $20. It is thinner and lower density (ie cheaper, lightweight) than other mats.

Depending on what you want to do, the Target one is probably better for actual cushioning effect.

Most of the high end kids catalogs like onestepahead have some variation on this. Just don't know where to get it any cheaper.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
About the Little Tikes stuff, I've got anything you can think ofand got everything at yard sales (or thrift stores). Yard sales are your best bet: I got the HUGE 8 in 1 playground for $50, a playhouse for $15...table and chairs for $2!
Sometimes I even buy it to sell it on ebay!

Good luck!

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
I have two sets of the foamy things that "snap" together - they are all pink/purple/yellow/green with crowns, stars, etc that also snap out of them.

I think I have 12 squares that are maybe 8" square each?

We needed them for the hardwood floors in the old house, but have no need for them now.

Maybe $20ppd?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.