Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just looking for the basic cotton padded underwear - not something with a rubber or vinyl cover.

Used is fine, as long as they're not stretched out or holey. Dd has a tiny tushy, so I guess I'm looking for 2t (do they make them smaller?)

TIA!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I have some 2T NIP from Sears...(not sure of the brand) In any case, no vinyl, just a thick cotton middle. Paige has been communicating and starting to potty, but it is going very slow, so she wn't be ready for them for a while yet, and will probably be too big....I forget how much I paid for them, but maybe $5 ppd would be fair...? lmk. (If I find that I paid less, I am glad to take the price down!
)

·
Registered
9,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by HokieMum
I have some 2T NIP from Sears...(not sure of the brand) In any case, no vinyl, just a thick cotton middle. Paige has been communicating and starting to potty, but it is going very slow, so she wn't be ready for them for a while yet, and will probably be too big....I forget how much I paid for them, but maybe $5 ppd would be fair...? lmk. (If I find that I paid less, I am glad to take the price down!
)
How many in the package?

·
Registered
9,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by jackieg213
I have 7 pair...
Are they plain white or printed?
Do you want to give up all 7?
How much do want for them?

Thanks for these replies mamas, I really didn't think I'd get much response!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.