Mothering Forum banner

ISO: My Brest Friend Breastfeeding Pillow

179 Views 4 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  milk4two
I absoloutely love this pillow! Seriously, it saved my nursing relationship with DS. I passed my first one on to a teen mom I worked with who was having bfing problems. When I was pregnant with DD, I bought one here from a nice momma, and resold it when I was done. I'm pregnant again and would love another one, but I'm low on funds and don't have a lot to spend. So, if anyone has one that is reasonably priced, i'll take it off your hands. I'd love to try the newer style sans velcro, but I'll take what I can get.

Please post here or PM me if you have what I need (no emails, the email account associated with MDC tends to send my emails into cyber space, leaving me only with SPAM :LOL)

Thanks Mommas!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Dang, I just took mine to a local resale shop. But you might check the ones in your area-the one I took mine too had 3 and another one I shop at always has at least one. And they are less than 1/2 the new price!
good luck
Ann
Saw one today on NY craigslist (www.craigslist.org) listed with a couple Mayas and an Arms Reach co-sleeper (so you can find the listing). She might ship.
If you're still looking I think my sister has one she'd sell cheap.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts