Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got Finding Nemo on Ice tickets as a surprise for the boys, and though we were willing to get tickets, I'm not about to pay the incredibly inflated prices for the "souveneirs" that are sold at the venue (we did Toy Story 2 on Ice a few years ago, and we've done Bob the Builder Live, omg, the prices on the stuff they sell at those things...) So I'm looking for a size 2-3 Nemo shirt & a size 5-6 Nemo shirt, good condition. Also, if anyone has any cute/neat Nemo things? I'm looking to buy some of the little stuffed animals. Or whatever. I can PayPal. I just want to be ahead of the game, so when we get there and they see all the stuff I can be all cool and pull the stuff out of my purse,lol.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I have a size XS (4-6?) Nemo shirt that we could part with - it's a white t-shirt with a screen print that is white and then fills in colors in the sun or bright light. I'll have to check the condition, we are notoriously bad at getting spots on anything white. It's only been worn a few times though, since it was given to my two year old and it's huge on him. LMK if you're interested and I'll try to dig it out. - Amy

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you able to see the screen print only in the sun/bright light? We probably want one that has a regular print on the front. Thanks though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts