Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you know my story of failed breastfeeding attempts (I tried and failed with all 4 kids) and that every time I go to the store to get formula I want to scream (not only because I mourn not being succussful at breastfeeding, but because it's expensive, and we are broke this year).
So I was wondering if anyone has any Similac (preferably) or Enfamil coupons they would like to send my way? Please, no expired ones- my store notices the expiration dates.
The $5 ones sure are nice, but I'd be happy to take any dollar amount coupons you don't need! Thanks, mamas!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I have some $2 & $3 ones I won't get to. Some exp Jan 31st some feb 28th. PM me your email - I know it sucks buying the stuff but a baby needs to eat!
They are for enfamil lipil w iron.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I've got $10 and $1 Similac good through 3/10/05, and $5 Enfamil good through 1/31/05. I've also got some Goodstart ones somewhere, if you'd want them too. PM me your address, and I'll send them to you.

I also have 2 sample cans of Similac - one's the Similac Advance with Iron, and the other is the Similac Isomil Advance with Iron. I'd be happy to send either or both of those too.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I have three Similac $1 *checks* -- they have my name on them and if your store notices expiration dates they may notice the name also. If you think they'd work for you you're welcome to them. Alternately, I'd be happy to purchase the formula with the checks and send it to you, but I think the cost of shipping might be more than the $3 savings...

P.S. Reese'sMomma, your daughter and mine are about the same age and I've recently started getting lots of formula checks, coupons, and even CANS in the mail! (OP, I took them to the women's shelter last week or I'd have offered them to you.
)

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Ok here's what i have...

similac coupon $1 off exp. 5/30/05

similac checks (w/ my name on them):
$5.00 off exp. 1/22/05
2 $5 off exp 12/27/05 (so sorry)

I get them often in the mail thanks to motherhood (i think) puting me on some dumb mailing list... so i could send then as i get them i think i get them 1 time a month or so, LMK!!

·
Registered
18,562 Posts
Can you use the ones for older babies? LIke Similac 2? I am getting a few of those in the mail.

Darshani

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.