Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to try a variety of fitted diapers for DS. Size Small - neutral or boy prints. I prefer side snapping. I have already tried Kissaluvs, Little Lambs, Liz's Cloth and ME Sandys. Anyone have some other kinds they would be willing to part with? I am especially interested in trying some of the less "commerical" brands that I might not find out about otherwise. New or excellent condition please. PM me if you have something you might like to sell or trade - Thanks!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
was just going to post this fsot list. lmk if you're interested in anythign? thanks

fsot. nb/small jordyns dreams, kissaluvs, bumkins, nanipoos, country cozies, covers.
i have pics of all. just ask. Make an offer if you don't like prices. would also LOVE to trade for
: medium fitted diapers, covers and aios in boyish prints
nursing tops in xl. shortsleeved only
spongebob clothing/merchandise for dd#1
lands end mocs in womans size 7 or birk clogs in same

Diapers!

5 newborn/small duckhead aio's. White pul. Velcro close. these have a back pocket where you can add stuff for more absorbency. these are in EC he's just outgrown them
$20ppd for all five of them or $5ppd each.

Nanipoos size small celestial print side snap diaper with matching doubler . in EC $8ppd EC with no stains, rips, tears

nb/infant kushies aio. velcro tabs. pastel clowns $4ppd

kissaluvs size zero- white with rainbow serging $7ppd
or would LOVE to trade for size 1

2 nb/small jordyns dreams. one is green with giraffe print and the other is dark blue with silvery stars. both in EC. have velcro tabs with foldover for washing and doublers. Great nighttime dipes per amey, but i use fb's. $7ppd each or both for $12ppd

4 nb/small country cozy fitted diapers. All are white with blue/yellow stars, moons, clouds. two are velcro with foldover. two are front snap. these have a light bit of staining which i'll try to sun out for u $5ppd each or all 4 of them for $18ppd

3 small (10-15lb) cotton wrap diaper covers. all white, pul with velcro close. $4ppd each or all 3 for $10ppd

take the whole lot for $75 shipped.

email or pm me for pics. thanks for looking

1 - 3 of 3 Posts