Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love how trim contours are! Any recommendations? I've tried kissaluvs, plushies, and snappis, what other contour diapers are out there that can be snappi'd?

Someone the other day posted a link for a snappi'able hemp contour diaper and I don't remember what it was...

Thanks!
Lori

·
Registered
434 Posts
Born to love has terry no-fold contours. They are terry on one side and flannel on the other. The inside pannel is terry too. I have some from a local baby store and they work great. They are very trim and with the terry side out, snappiable.

·
Registered
499 Posts
If you can get your hands on them, RB P-folds are snappi-able, they are a semi-fitted diaper (ie. they have elastic at the legs) and they are very trim due to the fact that they are rather thin. I think 2 layers hemp terry lined with another 2 layers at the crotch.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I have some contour sherpa dipes that are the most snapp-iable things on the planet. One side is terry and, man, does that snappi grab. They're not what I would call trim though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.