Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for some Thomas the Tank Engine things for DS for Christmas and I would love to trade. I'd like the Imaginarium or Learning Curve versions, as they are wood, but will gladly consider others. In particular we are looking for the trains themselves, as we have yet to be able to get the track - DS could just play with the train cars alone until we can get track pieces.<br><br>
Here's what I have to trade: (just ask about pics, I can send via email)<br>
-Brand new Granola Threads Advocacy tee: "My Mom May Be Crunchy But My Diapers Aren't" in size 24 mo. light blue with baby's face on the front.<br>
-new Old Navy winter coat; fleece lined and super warm 6-12mo. boyish or gender neutral (red & black); hooded<br>
-Excellent condition Maya Wrap sling size M<br>
-new Mei Tai carrier with natural colored straps & beautiful print outer fabric<br>
-several toddler fleece hats<br>
-soft soled New Balance tennis shoes in infant size 2<br>
-rectangluar lacey table cloth in creme<br>
-1.75 fl. oz Romance Eau de Toilette by Ralph Lauren - never used<br><br>
Or you can send me your ISO & I'll see what I've got!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Christina - that's really sweet of you to offer! I totally appreciate it...I don't have any PP, though and we're really low on funds, so I'm going to need to trade at this time.<br><br>
I'm open to any make or model now...I really need to get some of the things on my trades list outta here and would love anything Thomas for DS...clothing included...he's in size 24mo. and would be around a 2T and the next size up for spring/summer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts