Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for an assortment of wool and cotton yarns for my daughter to use with her lap loom. She doesn't really have a project in mind yet, so I thought I could gather some materials for inspiration. Inexpensive is a plus!

I have paypal and also could trade, just let me know what you have and what you would like in return.

Thanks!

·
Registered
482 Posts
I have these 3 things of yarn blue, dark gray and maroon. I don't know if they are cotton or some blend (I am NO yarn expert!) but I made a few hats on a loom out of them. I never even used the maroon color...You could have them for cheap if they would work.
LMK! And I have no idea what to even ask for them...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/azsilv...=/2567&.src=ph

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Hi there,
I'm a knitter and spinner, and can put together a bag of yarns (all wool) for your daughter. The stuff that I have in mind is leftovers from weaving.
I've got small-med balls of pinks, yellowish-green, light grass green, silver-gray, 1 full skein of Medium purple, and 1 small ball of navy blue (I think this one is acrylic).

I won't be using this stuff, its not really my colours, so say everything for the cost of shipping, plus $3 (for the bag to ship it in)?

If you're interested, please let me know whereabouts (state/province) you're in so I can figure out what the postage is. I'm in Canada.

Thanks,
Ellaine

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.